Sunday, March 9, 2008

So....two days ago, we started round 2 of potty training the Big One. Round 1 was won by T.B. last November. I find it very stressful. It has a lot to do with her determined (stubborn) and spirited (drama queen) personality. I just hope something clicks soon...this is day 3, and we finally had a little progress! She told us in the car that she had to go and actually held it until we got to our destination. Anyway, that's consuming most of my life right now.



The other day, I didn't know where T.B. was, as I was attending to the other one. I found her in my bathroom like this with a mascara wand in her hand. I'm still wondering how it didn't make it in her eye! Funny stuff!
I don't want to leave the little one out, so I also included a pic of her with T.B.'s visor on. She tries to put it on her head just like her big sis'. She mostly just ends up looking like a white rapper circa 1992. Yo, Yo, Yo, MC Riley, Holla!


1 comment:

The Gath Family said...

Good luck with the potty training. You crack me up with the visor rapping!! And, TB with that mascara is priceless.