Sunday, July 6, 2008

3rd...Happy 4th!!!...and 5th!




Our Independence Day festivities began on Thursday (the 3rd) night, when we went to Blake's cousin's house on Lake Travis and watched the Carlos-n-Charlie's fireworks from the boat. Thanks to Aunt Kim for staying with the girls! We've done this a couple of years now and it's absolutely amazing! We were as close as you can safely get and it's such a spectacular show! I just LOVE fireworks...they make me giddy!

Then on Friday, the 4th, we went back out there (with the girls this time) and had loads of fun. Their place is incredible and perfect for parties. Tyler Bree loved riding on the boat, however Riley didn't like it as much which was probably due to her annoying life-jacket around her neck.




The next day, the 5th, we had a party at Blake's parents' house. The kids had a good time and we got a lot of cute pics, as well.


2 comments:

queenfriday said...

Looks like y'all had so much fun. I love the pics of your girls!

Beckie said...

Way cute! I love matching outfits.