I was tagged by Maren...this is the first time I've ever been tagged!
8 Things I’m passionate about:
-family
-food
-not being late
-Texas Tech Red Raiders
-friends
-pictures
-church
-my hair
8 Thing that happened yesterday:
-I cleaned the toilets
-took T.B. to dance class
-got Taco Bell
-wasted time on the internet
-played outside
-talked to my mom
-placed an online order
-watched TV
8 Things I do now:
-clean...sometimes
-type
-parent
-cook
-plan
-socialize
-change diapers
-workout
8 Things I can not do:
-Run (I'm with ya there Maren!)
-keep my house clean...or get the motivation to clean it
-go without checking my email for more than a day
-squat flat-footed
-stand bad manners or talking back
-wait to get our debt paid off
-a back tuck
-live without my planner
8 Things I often say:
-What?
-What do you say?
-Oh my gosh
-Good Gracious
-Okay?
-Do you have poo-poo?
-I love you
-Hurry up
8 Favorite TV shows-
-Grey's
-How I Met Your Mother
-Dancing With the Stars
-E! News
-Today show
-Friends (re-runs)
-Jon & Kate
-Ellen
8 Favorite foods:
-Sushi
-Shrimp
-Cereal
-Steak
-Bread (any kind)
-any sweets
-Flamin' Hot Cheetos
-breakfast tacos
8 Things you may not have known about me:
-I have a broken finger that I never got fixed, so it's permanently bent
-My husband and I have dated/been together for over half our lives
-I've always wanted to be an astronaut...maybe someday I'll get to go to space!
-I have two degrees...Finance and Marketing
-I was on a competitive jump rope team for most of my childhood
-I can out-eat most people
-My birthmark is a permanent "tan-line" down the side of my arm
-I get my Christmas decorations out before Thanksgiving...pretty much right after Halloween!
I tag Regina, Sienna, Becky, Lindsay, and Kathleen
2 comments:
Cute! Now I'll be staring at your hands to figure out which one is broken!
I'll give you a hint...you'd notice if I ever flicked someone off!
Post a Comment