This past weekend, I got to go up to Dallas for a friend's birthday party. I got to see my girlfriends from college whom I rarely get to see. The birthday party was an 80's theme and we had a blast! It was so great not only to get away for a few days, but to also be able to spend time with good friends.
On Monday, we woke the girls up early to make it to a Sunrise Breakfast Fundraiser done by the scouts. We then worked in our garden a little, went to HEB, and had a great rest of the afternoon playing outside on the slip-n-slide and pool. We ended our holiday with dinner at my parents' house complete with BBQ chicken, fried squash, Salt Lick Ribs, beans, skillet potatoes, fruit salad, rolls, etc. It was a fabulous day!
5 comments:
Looks like a fun weekend. I love the picture of you and Melody! So much fun!!
Okay, you looked totally rockin! Bad 80's? More like Bad A** 80's! Glad you had a fun weekend. You must tell me the secret to getting your husband to go along with such fun.
HAHAHAH!!! I love the dress- the earrings are awesome!
Wow! Your 80's outfit was great. I was so hungry after I read your menu! What are Salt Lick Ribs?
I love it! You and Mel look awesome!
Post a Comment