"LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT ENDURED." -Gordon B. Hinckley
Monday, September 28, 2009
Cookie Craze
We let the girls make peanut butter cookies the other night (with supervision of course), and they felt so BIG! Not too bad of a job either....ended up very tasty!
Cookie making is one of Carson's favorite things to do! I still haven't figured out how to involve Jensen... I should work on that, because it really is super fun for the kids. Looks like Riley needs a cute apron!
5 comments:
Love the apron & hat!!!! :D
What great little chefs. I bet they loved that!
They are just so cute!! Love the aprons!
Cookie making is one of Carson's favorite things to do! I still haven't figured out how to involve Jensen... I should work on that, because it really is super fun for the kids. Looks like Riley needs a cute apron!
I just love these girls!!! They are so cute!
Post a Comment