Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Baby Blessing

We had Blakely's Baby Blessing yesterday on Valentine's Day. It was a special day and we are so blessed to have our family close by where they could come and support us. It was also our last day in our ward at church. We have made some great friends there and will truly miss seeing them each Sunday. The dress Blakely wore has also been worn by her two older sisters for each of their baby blessings.






To celebrate V-day, we went out with some friends to eat in Gruene. There was a babysitting fundraiser at church that night, so we took full advantage! We had a great time (thanks Bruds!) and enjoyed having only one child to worry about for the evening. I also took the opportunity for a little photo op with Blakely:

3 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

Oh, she is just so sweet! She really did look so adorable on Sunday, too. I seriously thought Dustin might cry that it was your "last" Sunday. He said to me, "Now who am I going to sit by in Priesthood? I don't want them to leave!!!" I guess we'll have to share you now with another ward... but we're not going to be happy about it!

Sienna said...

You guys are too cute! Looking forward to seeing you next week.

Beckie said...

What a beautiful family!!! So will you be coming our way? Maybe?