1. Our family portraits went well.
The munchkies smiled and posed. The weather was nice. We got to use the place we had originally thought unavailable. Hopefully a success. We will see about that in a week or so.
2. I stayed out WAY past my bedtime last night.
I feel hungover. My makeup is still on, but nicely smeared. Getting my hair done later today is just the pick-me-up I need. But I had fun....that's the important thing.
3. Today is Friday.
Thank heavens. The End.
4. I need to go to Costco in a desperate, majorly, we-have-zero-food-in-our-house way.
I don't want to go with kids. Maybe it can wait until tomorrow and we'll make it a post-soccer game family trip. And then get Torchy's for lunch. Yum. Double Yum. For some reason my stomach is growling at me now.
5. I realized today that my middle munchkie will turn four by the time our milk in the fridge expires.
Time seriously got away from me. She can't be four already. No way. She is eternally a three-year-old. I told her that she cannot get a day older after today. I was dead serious. She thought I was hilarious. She's my baby. She thinks I am special. It's quite the reverse though.
1 comment:
MMMMMM. . . . .Torchy's. You've got my stomach growling now too.
Post a Comment