Friday, April 15, 2011

Inhale

It's gorgeous today.

I wish every day were like this.

When we have good weather days like this, it always makes me think of that part on "Miss Congeniality" when they ask the red-head what her perfect date would be and she replies "April 15" or something like that.  That would be me today....even though I do have a hot date tonight.

I have the windows open and the cool breeze blowing through my house.  I can hear the neighbors mowing their yard and little birds working to build nests on our front porch.  The fresh air is clearing out all the sickness we've had this week.  Ahhhh....I can just feel it as I inhale and exhale...so refreshing!

It makes me want to go driving with the windows down, the music turned up as loud as I can stand it, belting out Michael Jackson, N*Sync, Toadies, and Guns-N-Roses as loud as I want....and just drive with no where in particular to go.

The frivolity, etherealness, and carefree attitude this kind of weather gives me can best be depicted through this picture. 

I guess I live vicariously through my children.

1 comment:

Maren and Dustin said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is that picture! Love it.