Haircut.
The Chewster desperately needs to be groomed.
I find myself being a lot more attentive and affectionate to him when I can see his eye balls and I don't smell dog on my pillow when I wake up each morning.
At least the little one doesn't seem to be prejudice to his unkept manner.
In other animal news, the cats must go.
I had an epiphany yesterday and I've made up my mind. Having a newborn baby in the house soon is no place for rowdy, cat-calling, shedding creatures such as these.
I just need to find that lucky family who likes cats. Especially ones not spayed....but de-clawed.
And ones who like to use children's heads for springboards when leaping from one piece of furniture to the next.
And ones who like to "nest" in people's hair with occasional biting. I think its their way of saying "I love you and your hair." Who loves kitty?
Anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment