1. I can't make my children play soccer.
2. Take deep breaths when I feel like I am going to scream....or start talking in a whisper.
3. Roll my window down when I park in the garage so my car won't automatically and sporadically lock me out with the keys inside.
4. My body is yelling at me that this has to be my last pregnancy.
5. Cats remain in pretty much a constant state of heat unless they get some tail.
6. Giving my kids a chore chart makes the house cleaner, but also gives me stress.
7. My children think I am awesome...for now.
8. I can't be on my feet for longer than it takes to make dinner. (see #4)
9. Good friends are like....butter. They make everything better.
10. I can stand it pretty warm in our house when I commit to "saving energy" and postponing the AC turn-on.
11. Think quickly and speak slowly. Haven't gotten down that second part.
12. Schedule things in BOTH my iPhone and my planner...AND call to confirm appointments.
13. I really enjoy blogging.
14. Children grow up way too fast.
15. Varicose veins suck. (see #4)
16. I depend a lot on my husband, mom, and mother-in-law.
17. I need to smile more.
18. I need to pray more.
19. To check the children's dirty clothes basket for purple markers before I dump the whole thing in the wash machine.
20. I have a weakness for Easter candy....especially the Robin Eggs.
No comments:
Post a Comment