This heat is KILLING me.
Yesterday, the oppression of it drove me to the freezer.
While sticking my head inside our deep freeze trying to lower my core body temperature a few degrees, I found inspiration in a can.
LIMEADE!
So I threw it in the blender and let it sit for a while.
I only let it sit there because I had no idea what I was going to do with it.
After searching through my pantry and our inside freezer, I found the only other ingredients this masterpiece of a drink needed...
Frozen strawberries and sweetened condensed milk. (I used non-fat, but really what's the point? I'll use the fully fattening stuff next time.)
It was DELISH!
It would be great with any frozen or fresh fruit, I'm sure. The limeade is just the base and gives it a nice little kick in the back of your mouth, and the milk offsets the sourness perfectly.
I think I'll need some more....asap.



No comments:
Post a Comment