I've got some bad news...
I fell off the wagon.
You know....THIS wagon.
I blame it on several things, but what it comes down to is my weakness for visually stimulating food. I probably should stay away from the food blogs.
On one of my favorite sites, Our Best Bites, I saw a great snack mix that I thought I'd harmlessly make for a little party we have coming up this week.
However, after my children saw the Golden Grahams in the pantry and gobbled down half of it without me knowing...it was necessary for me to adapt this recipe a bit.
This is what the original recipe includes. I also added slivered almonds, plain M&Ms, and crushed up pretzels.
This is a delicious and super quick snack/dessert.
But, no bueno para mi.
Or my tummy.
Or my desires to fit in my jeans.
There. I said it.
I fell off the wagon and I'm not proud of myself.
Here's to getting back on...
Just after I eat a leeeetle bit more.


1 comment:
I love Our Best Bites too :) I like what you added to the mix... now I need to try it! I say that of course as I have cookies in the oven, ha ha.
Post a Comment