Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy 1/4 of a Year Birthday!

This little man is three months old.

As with everything child-related, the time has absolutely flown by.

The day I gave birth to him seems like an eternity ago.

Yes, I did just contradict myself.

I have no further explanation of those contradictions.  You just understand or don't.

Understand?

He's so big and squeezable.  His sisters are in love with him...well, two of them are.  The youngest sister is quite unimpressed with him, and constantly asks me to put him down and hold her instead.

He's such a wonderful baby in every way.  He loves watching football already (as pictured).

His sister thinks his cheeks are so adorable that she occasionally cannot stand it, and says she feels like she needs to bite them.

Fortunately for him, I decline her request.

2 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

Kiss the chubby cheeks! Kiss them!!!!!!!

Bobbie said...

OMGosh! In the 1st picture, he looks exactly like Uncle Randy! I know you see it, right?!