Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Riley and her cup




We are trying to get Riley used to a sippy cup, so we bought her a new one...well, two actually. A pink one for Tyler Bree and a green one for Riley. I didn't get any pics of T.B. with hers, but she obsessed with it since it's new and pink. Riley also loves hers, which can be seen in the pictures...yesterday, she didn't let it out of her grasp all day long! She wouldn't even put it down to pull up on something, causing her to fall quite a bit. I think I'm going to have trouble getting both of them to ever drink out of all the other "old" sippy cups we have!

2 comments:

The Gath Family said...

Too cute! I love the new favorites they all go through :)

queenfriday said...

Why can't I have a sippy cup? :)