Blake and I were born exactly a week apart, so every year our parents choose to celebrate our birthdays together. We went to two really nice and very tasty restaurants over the past week. We tried out the new one at the winery in Driftwood...can't remember exact name. VERY good and such a neat experience! For Blake's bday, I surprised him with Papa Murphy's pizza (his fav), cookie cake (another fav), and ice cream cones. It was lots of fun and we got some cute pics of the blue icing. For mine yesterday, he brought me home a dozen roses and some sushi....Yummy! I was also treated to lunch with my mom, MaMa, cousins, and aunt. Birthdays are always fun, but sad when they're over. We're officially in our late-twenties...hmmm...it might be downhill from here. Now Tyler Bree knows hers is coming up and it's all she's been talking about..."In this many days (holding up fingers), I'm going to be 3!"
3 comments:
Happy Birthday guys!!! I LOVE cookie cake. Eric and my birthdays are a day apart, so I understand! :)
I hope you guys had a good week! We've been to the Trattoria Lisini restaurant, and it is fun!
Happy Birthday x's 2!!! I have never made a cookie cake. You should post your recipe. It looks like y'all had lots of fun.
Post a Comment