Saturday, August 23, 2008

Busy, Busy, and wait for it.........more Busy!

Okay, maybe the title exaggerates a bit, however, I believe I've got a little much on my plate right now. It's working and it's doable, however, it is taking some adjusting. This time of year is pig ferring season (birthing), and for those who don't already know about Blake's other life....the pig barn is where he spends a lot of his time right now. His real job is keeping him well occupied as well. For me, I'm staying consistently busy with Pampered Chef. I decided my goal would be to do no more than four shows a month to assure it wouldn't cut into my time with the girls....and it hasn't, which it good. I also have taken up teaching several fitness classes at two gyms around the area. This is where my life has been a little crazy lately. This past week, I was at the gym everyday Mon-Sat. It has been hard on the girls, as they would probably have better things to do if asked and the gym day-care is just okay. Riley especially gives me a guilt trip when she cries everytime I leave her there. Things will slow down going into September...I will only be teaching classes three days a week and hopefully having one PC party a week. The definite upside is that I'm making some extra green and getting more in shape!!!

1 comment:

The Gath Family said...

Congrats to you on your new adventures! Can't wait to hear about it more, and see you soon!