This year we had two candy-fests...Thursday night we went to BOO-dafest and Friday night the girls trick-or-treated before the Hays football game. Tyler Bree was her favorite princess, Cinderella, and Riley was Minnie Mouse. They really enjoyed it this year and Tyler Bree has already decided what she's going to be for next year! I'm still trying to get rid of all the candy...and when I say "get rid of" I mean eat.


3 comments:
Your girls are so cute. I bet it was nice and warm for trick or treating. The night of the fall festival at church it was below 40 degrees.
I'm so glad you finally got Riley to wear her costume! We too are also trying to "get rid" of candy.
Yay! I found your blog! I know you told me about it but it's taken me awhile to find (or remember) it :) That's life with 3 kids. We're moving back next month, we'll have to get together!
Post a Comment