Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hays Stock Show





Last week was the Hays Stock Show. I took the girls down to San Marcos on Friday for the pig show....since, as you know, my husband moonlights as a show pig breeder. The girls and their cousin have matching jackets with the Jansen Farms logo on the back...free advertising I guess. The had a lot of fun running around.

4 comments:

Lindsay G said...

Well, isn't that the cutest?!! I love her little pink boots!

Maren and Dustin said...

Is Tyler Bree wearing PINK boots? That girl!

Beckie said...

Love the jackets and wish I had a pair of pink boots. I love pink.

Ricardo & Trenda said...

Love the pink boots Too! Lexi would want them! This is Trenda Cruz here in SA. It was nice to see Blake on the 14th at the SA Rodeo! You have two precious little girls, and I can't believe how big they are getting! I too love the jackets. I'll have to tell my dad about the idea for his horse ranch. Hope all is going well for you and your family. Looks like you are all having a lot of fun!