Now...
Okay, Lindsay....I'm taking after you...some facts about my first born. It's fun to rememeber all these things.
1. Were you married at the time? Yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out? thrilled!
3. How old were you? 24...I think :)
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? Many home pregnancy tests
5. Who did you tell first? our parents
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Absolutely!
7. Did you deliver early or late? I was induced two weeks early
8. Due date: October 6, 2005 Birth date: September 22, 2005
9. Did you have morning sickness? Nope!
10. What did you crave? Baskin Robins sherbert
11. Who irritated you the most? Unsolicited advice
12. What was your first child's Sex? female
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 13.5 lbs.
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? I stents placed in my ureters because of hydronephrosis....kidney reflux...not fun
15. How long were you in labor? 7 hours or so
16. What happened to 16? :)
17. Who drove you to the hospital? My husband.
18. Who watched? Just my husband.
19. Was it natural or c-section? natural
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? yes, epidurals are lovely
21. How much did your child weigh? 5lb 12oz
22. What did you name her? Tyler Bree Jansen
23. How old is your first born today? Almost 3.5 years old.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, I thought that first picture was of Rylee! And I can't believe you only gained 13.5 lbs (actually I can, I have seen you pregnant!) Dude, I gained like 40 with Carson! Fun post.
Yay! I'm glad you did it :) That first picture does look like Riley!
Yeah, except for Riley never had that horrible baby acne that Tyler Bree has in this picure!
I can't believe it has been so long since we were all pregnant together. She has grown into such a beautiful toddler.
Post a Comment