Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Birthday News

Today is my birthday....and while we're doing nothing to celebrate today, we did get news today that's worthy of celebration. We found out that we'll be having a GIRL! Per the sonogram, she looks healthy as can be and is very active (possibly a Cirque du Solei future career according to the tricks she performed today!) We plan on naming her Blakely Zayne. Tyler Bree and Riley are thrilled to be having a little sister....Tyler Bree actually predicted it a while back. We're excited as well....we're already well-prepared for a girl! :)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations, that's a great birthday present! The girls you already have are adorable, can't wait to see the next one. Rylee was my little buddy in nursery again last week, I will miss her now that Sis Bell will be back!

Melinda said...

Oh how wonderful! Congrats on another girl!!!

The Liddells said...

Congratulations! And happy birthday! I love the name, by the way!

Maren and Dustin said...

Wow, exciting stuff! She's sure to be well loved by those cute sisters! (Poor Blake- not only the only guy in the house, but you know how defenseless dad's are when it comes to little girls!)

Jen said...

What a wonderful birthday present!!! Congratulations!! :D

Beckie said...

So, so exciting! I am so happy for you guys. I love your cute names. Hope you are feeling great, too.