As I said in a previous post, my parents treated us to a nice weekend at the beach for our birthdays. We left Friday morning and came back Sunday evening. The girls had lots of fun playing in the water jumping waves, as well as playing in the sand. We're already thinking of another possible trip down there maybe in early October when it's still hot and rates are down. We hadn't been to the beach since T.B. was about a year old and I was pregnant with Riley...so obviously it was as if this was the first time for both of them. They both did great on the little sleep they got and are currently making up for those lost reserves!
Our Family at a souvenier shop
The girls by the water at dinner
playing in the sand
4 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! I LOVE the picture of the girls up to their knees in sand. Too cute!
Great pictures! It looks like you had a lot of fun! :)
I love the sunglasses. Your girls are so adorable! We hope to make it to the beach maybe next year.
My kids had a blast playing at the beach too. It was fun to watch them, but I am so glad to not have sand EVERYWHERE!!!! Looks like you guys had fun- hope it was the birthday getaway you were hoping for!
Post a Comment