With today being back to school for most districts, I'm reminded of how much I actually love my girls at home with me.....even though they aren't school-age yet anyway. I think I would be freaking out a little at the thought of Tyler Bree starting school this time next year....but her birthday is after the cutoff. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll be excited to send them to school, but right now, I'm enjoying the now.
3 comments:
Oh Kristen, what a sweet pic! AND, your right to treasure each moment with your girls, before you know it, you'll be standing outside her kindergarten door with tears in your eyes. There's just something that happens after you "let them go", it's just never quite the same. They're not 100% under your eye, and it's hard:( One day you will look back on these days as the best in your life, don't rush them for anything girl!! Btw, congrats on the baby girl news(member what I told ya about them odds??)...a cute new Jansen baby, I can't wait to meet her:)
they're so sweet! I loved teaching Tyler Bree in Sunbeams a couple weeks ago. Once she warmed up to me - we became great friends! :)
Next year terrifies me! I get all panicky thinking about it! I guess I have some time to keep my little ones to myself, though. Your girls look so cute!
Post a Comment