Monday, November 16, 2009

Almost there....

It seems as if the pregnancy has been forever long, however, now that I'm at the end of it, I sort of want it to last a bit longer. If I don't go into labor in the next two weeks, I'll have her on December 2nd. We have so much going on in the coming weeks that we're praying she waits until after Thanksgiving at least. I feel we're not quite ready with moving the girls into the same room, organizing baby clothes, cleaning house, Christmas shopping, etc. I've been blessed lately with great friends doing thoughtful things for me that have made me feel so special....even if it is my third child! We're almost there....

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yay!!! And she's going to be just as beautiful as your other two princesses! :)

Justin, Kris, and Bowen said...

Always feel free to ask for help! :) I can come over at any time.

Sienna said...

We can't wait to meet sweet baby girl!

Beckie said...

Can't wait to see pics!