"LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT ENDURED." -Gordon B. Hinckley
Just darling. I love her little Christmas picture.
Awwww, so cute!!!
What a cutie! She really does look like Riley. We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet her!
Beautiful!!!
That gigantic bow on her head just cracks me up! I think it's safe to say that she's one of your girls!
How Beautiful is she! Congrats and Best Wishes with three. You both are Awesome parents and will do great! We too just had our third in October. Boy #2 Adrian. Love the bow. Have fun getting to reuse the pretty girl clothes and accessories!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Just darling. I love her little Christmas picture.
Awwww, so cute!!!
What a cutie! She really does look like Riley. We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet her!
Beautiful!!!
That gigantic bow on her head just cracks me up! I think it's safe to say that she's one of your girls!
How Beautiful is she! Congrats and Best Wishes with three. You both are Awesome parents and will do great! We too just had our third in October. Boy #2 Adrian. Love the bow. Have fun getting to reuse the pretty girl clothes and accessories!
Post a Comment