"LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT ENDURED." -Gordon B. Hinckley
Saturday, June 12, 2010
idance 2010
WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I'm pleased to report that this year's recital was a total 180 from last year! The girls did SO great and I don't know when I've felt more proud of their behavior and their dancing (of course). They were super proud of themselves, too. Their ballet dance was to "Online" by Brad Paisley and their tap was to "Party in the USA" by Miley Cirus. Too cute!!! All of their family was there to support them and gifted them with flowers, which they loved.
Well you must have gotten something right! That is so great that they both did it! (And seriously how cute are they?) I love that they got flowers, too.
2 comments:
Well you must have gotten something right! That is so great that they both did it! (And seriously how cute are they?) I love that they got flowers, too.
Yeah, I'm so happy for you! I miss seeing all of your pretty girls.
Post a Comment