Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Christmas Wish List-Part 1

I know it's a little early for this, but for me....I'm thinking Christmas as soon as the weather cools....both giving and receiving. :) I get my decorations out the weekend after Halloween. I'm a firm believer in making it worth our time to take down/put up decorations that we maximize the holiday decor around here. Hey, it doesn't hurt if my house looks the better for it two and a half months out of the year. I also break out my Charlie Brown Christmas CD at the first moment Blake will allow me....he doesn't know I also have a contraband burned one in my car! The girls will tell on me though.

I thought I'd list some of my Christmas wish list items both for a record of it, and also to perhaps give others ideas on what they might put on their Christmas wish list.

Toms. I will most likely break down get myself a pair before Christmas....Merry Early Christmas to Me!

Reebok Treadmill. I've wanted a treadmill for years, but haven't seemed to make it happen. I promise I'd actually use it and would absolutely NOT use it for a clothes rack.


Saucony Triumph. In desperate need. Due to my last pregnancy, my feet have outgrown my last pair of tennis shoes.
National Geographic World Atlas. I saved the best for last. I have decided one of my missions in life is to collect atlases...starting now. I LOVE looking at maps! The world is full of wonders, stories to imagine, history to learn, beauty to appreciate, etc.

2 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

Really? An Atlas? And I had to laugh about the treadmill as a clothes rack- I bet you would use it!

Merry Christmas!

Amanda said...

LOVE the sparkly Toms!