As an update to my previous post about our female felines, I thought I'd explain how they have plotted and schemed to now become domestic, inside cats....that occasionally get to go outside with Chewie.
The worms got taken care of, thank heavens! We also got their first round of shots. Several days after I took them to the vet, they ran away (again). We searched and searched, called "Here Kitty, Kitty" a thousand times, and I even knocked on doors asking if our neighbors had seen our kitties. The girls were pretty upset, so I decided our next course of action would be to make "LOST" signs to put up in the neighborhood...secretly hoping that the two little ones were long gone due to some vehicle or coyote or something of the like....and was sort of relieved that they hadn't turned up. Wouldn't you know, the next day I get a call from a guy that lives right behind us and had had the cats for the past two days. Blake and I agreed that they would just run away again, leaving us with the choice of giving them away or allowing them to be inside cats...both options being less than preferable.
So, I went and bought some kitty litter.
Stay tuned for future related posts titled "That Darn Cat" and "De-clawing is for Sissies"
2 comments:
Oh dear. You are one brave lady.
You're crazy! What are you gonna do next time you get pregnant:-)
Post a Comment