Into the cat food....this is an onoing fight I have with her and we are frequently digging pieces out of her mouth. I won't start worrying until she starts meowing...then I might worry.
"I'm in the cabinets and there is nothing you can do to stop me! Muahahahahaaaaaaa!"
Crying or whining for food is her favorite current hobby. This child would continue to eat indefinitely if food is in front of her.....only strawberries though.
Milk!!!! She will gulp down until she can't breathe and then chunk the cup as far as she can throw it.Guess what she's doing here....or trying to do.
Happy on the swing. We can't say the "O" word around her or she'll stand at the back door crying to go outside.
2 comments:
She's so funny! Maybe you should add a shot of her jealous face. You know, the one she was giving Blake when he was holding Mason. Yikes! :)
She is just SO adorable!!
Post a Comment