This is what my sweet treat of the last several days has looked like...
Pretty much sinful.
It's a Southern Living recipe for Mississippi Mud Cake that I love. I left out the nuts in consideration of my picky eater of a husband, but I would have definitely preferred it with nuts.
Sadly, I had to throw the rest out this morning due to some one (who will remain unnamed) not placing the foil back on tightly enough, resulting in stale and dry cake. It hurt me to put it in the trash can still looking so beautiful and mouth-watering.
I plan to have words with the said unnamed person this evening.
All I'll say is that their name rhymes with "cake." How appropriate.
2 comments:
Haha! At least you can find humor in such a tragic situation:)
Awesome. Next time put nuts in it as punishment!
Post a Comment