Monday, April 4, 2011

Twinkles



My mother gave this appropriate nickname to my middle daughter because of the twinkle she always has in her eyes....a little mischief, a little laughter, and love.

She turns four tomorrow.  It's just not fair.

How did this happen so fast?

I know I say or think that every year, but really THIS time, it's serious.  She cannot do it again to me next year.

We let her decide how she wanted to celebrate.  She opted for a small get together at my parents' house with a "Tangled" theme.  I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it....I think we all did.

 Riding her new bike with big sis

 Showing off her new walking skills
 We served everything in frying pans (you have to see the movie to understand).
 Tangled's Tower

3 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

I wondered about the frying pans...

Sienna said...

Looks like a wonderful party! Great family picture too!

Bobbie said...

Sad we weren't there, but her package should be there on Thursday. When I ordered her gift, I had totally forgotten you were doing Tangled...wish our gift had gotten there in time!