Saturday, May 28, 2011

Seems Just Like Yesterday

I guess I was in a reminiscent mood the other night when posting the below video. I found some other pictures that really make me nostalgic about me and him, our girls, and how fast life moves.

This picture was taken about a week after my oldest was born.  I don't even see the same child in that face except for the little upturned nose.  We still cannot figure out from where she got that nose....definitely not from her mother, as one can see the hump on mine.

Then, I came across our honeymoon pictures in St. Lucia.  We look so young!  We WERE so young!

You want to see even younger baby faces?  This was Blake's graduation party (undergrad).  We were in the middle of an intense washer game...I'm pretty sure I won.























If we had a scanner, I could post some high school pics of us that would get some good laughs, but fortunately, I can keep those to myself....along with my chubby cheeks and my sad 90's fashion choices.


1 comment:

Maren and Dustin said...

I totally recognize her! And I love the oldie pictures! So fun…or funny… whichever way you want to look at it! :)