With this milestone birthday coming up next month, it makes me think of that "Friends" episode when Rachel struggles with turning thirty and freaks out. I just am not that kind of person that cares much about my age....although, contrary to Rachel, I am exactly where I had always wanted to be in my life when I turned thirty. Maybe that has something to do with it....:)
I don't know what we'll do to celebrate. I'd like to do something big. That would take planning though....which should probably start about now....which is out of my realm of possibilities at the moment for some reason....?
I do, however, have a birthday wish list. I love making wish lists. Not because I think I'll get everything, but just the idea of putting in writing all the things that float around my head that I go, "Hmmm, I'd really like/need that sometime."
So, without further ado, here is my Thirtieth Birthday Wish List!
*Eyelash Extensions
*Nikon DSLR 3100
*Super Solano Hair Dryer
*Saucony ProGrid Triumph 6 running shoes
It's still early, so this list will most definitely grow.
Truthfully, the only thing that I really WANT is the camera. I've been eyeing that baby for months now.
The only thing on the list that I really NEED are the tennis shoes...for losing this baby weight, of course.
As for the upcoming fourth decade of my life...I plan for it to be the best yet. Although, it will be tough to beat my twenties. They
1 comment:
You should definitely have a big party! I'll never forget my 30th because I had so much fun! But really, eye lash extensions…:)
Post a Comment