Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Unwelcome

This little double-trouble duo has been unwelcome visitors in our backyard recently.

I yell at them to keep their nibblers off our garden.  Then I sic my aggressive, fearless, rabbit-eating canine on them.


"Get 'em Chewie!"


They just look at him for a while...
And then decide to run at the very last possible second.

It's a hoot to watch.
It doesn't help, though, that we have carrots almost ready to be harvested.  I'm sure that's been their strategy all along.

I can just hear them now...."Ahhh, What's up Doc?"


Those wascally wabbits!!!

3 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

I have a copy of Peter Cottontail that you should so read to your girls right now! Jensen always says, "Peter is a naughty rabbit."

Angela said...

My father-in-law said you can put chicken wire over your garden to help keep them out. We have a bunny problem here too! One of the reasons that I have yet to plant a garden. It might be worth a try. Good Luck! :)

Ashlee said...

I finally figured out I have bunnies eating my garden too. I knew something was eating it, I just didn't know what!!!