Friday, July 22, 2011

Birthday Boy

Yesterday the hubs turned the big 3-0.  Three Zero!

He's a low key sort of guy, not wanting to do much for his birthday.

(Total opposite of some one else I know who's birthday is 6 days away...hint, hint.)

His parents are taking us out to eat tomorrow (without kids) for both our birthdays, which I'm looking forward to.  Especially the "without kids" part of it.  Of course, the little guy will accompany us since he and I are pretty much a package deal these days.

Last night, my in-laws brought over a fabulous ice cream cake to celebrate their son's birthday.  It was DE-LISH!  The recipe can be found here.
After we sang Happy Birthday, our munchkie beat him to the blowing-out-the-candle punch.
But luckily they were trick candles, so he got his rightful turn.
Yummy-Yum-Yum! I usually don't care for strawberry ice cream, but this was in a category of it's own.  I ate some for breakfast....and I think I'll have some for my afternoon snack, too.
Happy Birthday, Honey!
Disclaimer:  The scruff on his face is all my doing.  It is not a representation of my husband's personal hygiene, grooming, or preference.  I repeat, it is not his fault he looks like a pubescent boy.


Honey, if you're reading this, I love you and I think you're hot.  Whaddya doin' later?

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Haha! That last part literally made me laugh out loud!