See homegirl's t-shirt?
Believe you me, she has fully lived up to that as of late. She saves it ALL for ME.
We moved her out of the crib and into this the night before last...
She must be brighter than her older sisters, because it took her all of three seconds to figure out that she could come out of her room any time she pleases. (The older two would call out for us to come get them out of their toddler bed.)
She exercised this freedom at 2am the night before last and at 1am this morning.
At 5:30am, I woke up to the alarm clock, drug myself out of bed grudgingly (because I was having to get up for a reason other than nourishing my baby), and went to fetch my husband up off the floor of her room to tell him it was time to get up.
This better not become a habit...for my husband's sake.
I'm considering putting bells on her PJs...
Because she's a sneaky wee one, and there are few things that startle me more than thinking I'm by myself in a room, only to realize I've had "company" for who knows how long.
We've got time though, as she doesn't yet know how to quietly close doors...
The slamming sort of gives her away.


3 comments:
Can I tell you how much I HATE the toddler bed transition!! We are about to do it with Aryah and I am dreading it! I need that t-shirt for Aryah also! She is driving me nuts lately!!!
She's so spunky!!!!! Maybe you should try a childlock door handle on the INSIDE of her bedroom. :)
She is so cute, it makes me sad that we don't live there anymore every time I read one of your posts..
Post a Comment