Today is the last day I'll ever be able to say I'm "twenty-something."
That's okay though...I'm ready to be in my thirties. I feel I'll have more street cred.
My awesome husband has treated me to a gift each day this week leading up to tomorrow. He really amazes me with his thoughtfulness. I'm a lucky gal.
Monday was Chacos that I've been wanting for a while. You know you really want something if you've asked for it on multiple occasions (i.e. Christmas, birthday, Labor Day) and you still want it after being denied.
Tuesday he got me my favorite flowers-Gladiolus, and four bags of my favorite candy-Sour Patch Watermelons. The watermelons should last me until the weekend.
Today, I was surprised with the fourth and final charm to my necklace with my kids' names and birthdays on it.
I received my big gift a couple of weeks ago...
I employed it to capture some of our captivating moments today at home.
Big Sis and the Sheriff
Who farted?
He's already got some little man sandals...I promise I'll never let him wear them with socks.
This was her face with an accompanying cry/scream/whine all day today. It was lovely.
This stud will be 8 weeks old this weekend! It's obvious, though, that he's a little behind in the weight gain department.
Tomorrow, I'm sure I'll feel older...and taller too. Did you know I grow a little bit each birthday?
I sure hope my momma doesn't get a hold of me for my birthday spankings...
Thirty is a lot of 'em.





2 comments:
You are too dang cute! I hope your birthday is great tomorrow. Enjoy your thirties...it's not so bad.
Too Funny. Glad you're having a stellar birthday week! We should go out.
Post a Comment