Wow. This has been a heck of a week.
It will only get more hectic with dance starting next week and pre-school starting the following week.
The first week of school went great. We had a little bump, but she handled it great.
That bump was in the form of changing schools.
I had formally requested a transfer back in the spring and was denied. Since late July, I have been actively pursuing a reversal of that decision. Even last Friday, I was still corresponding with staff at both the campus and central office.
Wednesday, we were notified that the transfer was approved. It wasn't much of a discussion on what we should do. Even though we didn't want to disrupt her mid-week, we knew it was the right choice. I even got to request her teacher!
We had several other "engagements" this week that added to the craziness of my new role of taxi driver...not to mention coordinating the school schedule around the other three munchkies' schedules.
This week, I plan to take lots of cleansing deep breaths, say some "ohm's", stare at my calendar of busyness, and hopefully get my oldest caught up on her sleep.
Because we all suffer when that one is tired.
When she ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
(That goes for Momma, too.)
2 comments:
Whoa, that's crazy that they finally decided halfway through the first week! Hope she loves it. (And I feel you in the school schedule vs. the nap schedule!)
I'm so glad it worked out! I hope she loves it!
I am aslo so glad Mason can ride the bus... no nap time interuptions! =)
Did you realize preschool starts on Friday?
Post a Comment