Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Baby is 2!!!

Today is actually Riley's 2nd birthday, but we celebrated yesterday with a little Elmo party. Hopefully, she had fun...I think everyone else did!

For the last two years, Riley has been such a tremendous blessing in our lives. I couldn't imagine my life without her. She makes us laugh daily with her dramatics and sweetness. Her personality is so unique and we can't wait to see what kind of young girl she grows into. Even though lately she is 100% a Daddy's girl, she still will snuggle with me on occasion, which makes my heart smile. Riley's love for her big sister also warms our hearts as we see how much already she looks up to her and tries to please T.B. We love you so much, Riley. Happy 2nd Birthday Pookie!


3 comments:

Lindsay G said...

Happy Birthday Miss Riley! She is precious, and I'm thinking she looks just like her mama in that first picture :)

The Liddells said...

Tell her I said Happy Birthday! She is so cute and she looks like she had fun!

Beckie said...

Happy Birthday Riley! I like that cake and cupcakes. Did you make them?