We had our craziest week ever last week. Amongst our madness were the first days of pre-school and dance. After the first day of school, T.B. cried all afternoon saying she loved school SO much and wanted to go back. It was both precious and comical, as we couldn't tell her enough that she would get to go back and do it all over again. She even wanted to wear the exact same thing and asked me to pack the exact same lunch for her on the second day. We're thrilled that she likes it so much.
As for dance, we've decided to go to a new dance studio. The girls liked their first day and were excited that they get to learn gymnastics this year in addition to ballet and tap. I've been impressed with the studio and it's staff.
Hopefully, this week won't be quite as hectic. I'll will it not to be. I didn't sign up for all this parenting stuff!!!!....
oh wait a minute.....
yes I did.
Yes, I absolutely did.
1 comment:
Black eye or not, she's still as cute as ever! Looks like you guys had a great trip to CO. We went out for a family reunion this summer but happened to get out there during a heat wave so didn't get to enjoy the cold mountain air. I was bummed!
Post a Comment