Who am I really kidding?
We all know that this blog is not the origin, creation, or insight of "The Jansens"....it's me...just ME.
Although, I do blog about "The Jansens," I've decided on a name change to better reflect the perspective of the musings found here. Most of the content has to do with either being the "Mrs." (wifey) or "the Momma" (female parent of my three munchkies), however, I do not define myself solely by those two titles and/or responsibilites. Got that? Good.
On to other news....our two cats (the ones that were supposed to be barn cats, which the girls swiftly adopted and named immediately, that have taken up permanent residence on our back porch for the last month or two).....have tape worms. Lovely. I'm pretty sure our little pooch has ingested some of the said worms, as well. Yuckity, Yuck, Yuck, Yuck!!!! We'll be making a family pet trip to the ol' vet on Tuesday to fix this little problem. Why didn't we take them to the barn right away in the first place?!?! Well, most likely because they were too little to defend/feed themselves and have adorable little faces and purring sounds and have found a little soft spot in this cat-haters' heart. They keep escaping from the back yard, and will probably get hit by a car soon.....which will leave me wondering why I paid for them to go to the vet in the first place! Grrrrrr!
1 comment:
Love the new name. (Also, cute background!)
And all I'm going to say about the rest is, that is why we won't have animals at our house.
Post a Comment