Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ode to Costco

Oh my dear Costco, how I love you so
When I visit you, my bank account gets quite low
You fill my pantry with food galore
And keep me wanting to come back for more

Or something like that....

Most of you who read this have probably heard me gush about my favs at Costco. I'm hoping, and wishing, and praying that we would get one further south (by the new hospital anyone?). Although, much like having our Target so close, that would most definitely prove to be dangerous (monetarily speaking). Some of my "must haves" are below....please share yours as well....because I can always find something new to put in my cart!

*Dark Chocolate-covered Pomegranates
*Kirklands Organic Tortilla Chips
*Dried Mangos
*Lucy's Dark Chocolate/Toffee Wafer cookies
*Great Harvest bread
*Kirklands Mango/Peach juice
*Kirklands brand of diapers and wipes
*Clif Z Bars

1 comment:

Maren and Dustin said...

Oh how I love the dried Mangos…I know it's probably got as much sugar as candy, but I can delude myself into buying it (and eating it) because it's fruit…right?

We love these Chex mix bars. Dustin started buying them, and now we're kinda addicted. I think my kids are now addicted to the peanut butter filled pretzels, too!