Back when we got the two kitties de-clawed, the vet told me we needed to get them spayed as well. In my mind at the time I thought, "I'm spending more money on these stupid cats that I didn't want in the first place....Heck No, I'm not getting them spayed!" He simply said, "You're going to wish you had whenever the first one comes in heat." Sure, yeah, whatever.
How bad could it be?
It's not like they will be outside. We've kept them house-bound ever since the de-clawing, as they are essentially defenseless out in the elements. Besides, if they did get pregnant, we'd finally have the barn cats we wanted in the first place.
It can't be messy...the little darlings are tiny.
Chewie isn't going to be interested....he's a totally different species.
Right?
Well, earlier this week this little spring chicken became a big girl . Cowgirl.
I'm sure Whiskers isn't far behind. She wouldn't want her sister to get all the Toms.
She howl-moans constantly. All night long.
She puts her booty in the air when Chewie walks by.
She sprays her scent on the walls....which smells like feet.
She can't sit/lay still.
She cat-calls. Yes, that's really what they do.
She rubs herself on any human in the vacinity.
She tries to dart outside anytime a door is opened.
She looks longingly out the windows wishing she could just get a chance with a hot, young, strappy feline.
I've seen several strays lurking around the house. I'm sure they heard her calls and are simply coming to her aid.
Cowgirl is absolutely pitiful in this menstruating state, however, I do find myself feeling a little sorry for her.
We are both girls after all.
1 comment:
We are so never getting real pets.
Post a Comment