Thursday, May 19, 2011

All Things Girlie

My Little Pedicurists:
The girls had been begging their Daddy to paint his nails, so on the heels of an unfortunate pig mishap that resulted in a purplish-blue big toenail, he said, why not?  (I'll have to ask him if I can post the pig story...it's a good one.)




Girlfriends Rock:
My wonderful, sweet, funny girlfriends treated me to a baby luncheon this past weekend at Eastside Cafe.  So Yummy!  It was a perfect soiree to precede baby boy's arrival.  I am so blessed to have such thoughtful friends.

A Dress Rehearsal to the Dress Rehearsal:
With the girls' dance recital coming up this weekend (rehearsal on Friday, recital on Saturday), they had a "pre-dress rehearsal" practice....minus the costumes, hair, make-up, stage, lights.....so pretty much it was just a dress up session after which they practiced their routines.  They have such great taste, don't they?

1 comment:

Maren and Dustin said...

So, does Blake know these pictures ended up on the blog? (Dustin would KILL me!!!!) What a good dad! I love your girls style. They must get it from mom. :)